Selecting one of your teams from the Teams dropdown at the top of the screen, takes you to your team homepage.
Link to the league's homepage, and the teams you are competing against.
Game results, team transactions, important league announcements can be found here - check it regularly.
Access the leagues free agents, review pending transactions, propose, receive, and complete trades. Learn more about trading here: Trade System
The league homepage show when the draft list will be announced each season.
- Leagues receive an list of prospects hoping to make it to the big leagues one day.
- The list of players is found here, with the ability to rank and reorder based on your preferences.
- When your draft spot comes up, the top player on your list is drafted.
- For more details on the draft, you'll want to read this: Amateur Draft.
Free agent signings and trades for the entire league can be found here.
View the 25 players on the active roster and all players in AAA and Low Minors.
- The roster page displays ratings as well as the personal and financial data on all players.
- Use the 'Reassign Players' link to promote, demote or release a player.
- Find more details here: Team Rosters
This is page that is accessed frequently by active BaseHit managers.
- You can set and review your defense and lineup versus right handed pitchers and left handed pitchers
- You can adjust yourr depth chart for replacing fatigued players and your pitching rotation and bullpen roles.
- The lineup page is also a good place to scout your opponent.
- Learn more here: Lineups and Depth Charts
On the schedule page, you'll see the entire season schedule, including results and details on the games that have been completed.
- The BaseHit regular season is 160 games by default, followed by 1-3 rounds of playoffs, the last round being the league's World Series.
- You can access all past season schedules in the team's history.
- To see more details on how a team's schedule breaks out, read here: Season Schedule
Baseball is all about stats - dive deep into player and team performance on a team's Stats page. *More than 30 different stat categories each for pitchers and for hitters and a dozen more for fielding.
- Pull the data by current season, current postseason, career, career playoffs, and past 3 seasons.
- If you're unsure of what a particular stat or abbreviation means reference the Statistics Glossary
A complete history of a team's achievements, awards, draft picks, stats leaders, and season performance.
The owner dropdown gives you access to many of the lineup functions, and includes a link to the very important Manager