Retirement in BaseHit is influenced by several factors.
- As players get older, they may consider retiring due to the physical demands of the game and their inability to compete at a high level.
- If a player is unable to secure a contract with a team, they may be more inclined to retire.
- Reduced playing time or a diminished role on the team can impact a player's desire to continue playing.
- Players may assess their overall career achievements when contemplating retirement.
- A decline in recent performance can prompt players to consider retirement.
Current Retirement Status
- You can find a player's retirement outlook in the Bio information on the team Roster Page.
- Currently signed players who intend to retire during the offseason, will communicate their plans at the beginning of the postseason.
- Free agents may choose to retire during the season.