In addition to the main Batting, Pitching, and Fielding ratings, there are a few other factors that play a role in scouting players and building your team. Let's take a closer look:
- A player's endurance rating determines how long they can perform at their best before fatigue starts to affect their performance.
- Endurance is particularly crucial for pitchers, as they tire more quickly than batters.
- As endurance decreases, fatigue sets in, gradually impacting a player's performance.
- Rest and days off help players recover their endurance - typical pitchers will be fully recovered in 4 to 5 days.
- A player's endurance is displayed as Current EN / Maximum EN, with lower current EN indicating fatigue.
- Status indicates how a player is feeling, ranging from Rested, Good, OK, Tired, Fatigued, to Exhausted.
- Tired and fatigued players experience performance penalties, while exhausted players are unable to play.
- It's important to note that catchers fatigue faster than other positions, while designated hitters fatigue slower.
- Pitchers' Specialty (SY) rating and Endurance are unaffected by fatigue.
- Understanding status helps in managing player rest and avoiding performance decline.
- Season fatigue reflects the wear and tear of a long season on a player.
- It temporarily reduces a player's maximum fatigue level and extends their recovery time.
- Resting players can alleviate or eliminate season fatigue to restore their maximum fatigue level.
- Season fatigue is not directly visible but can be inferred if a fully rested player fails to regain all their endurance.
- Players have a hidden righty/lefty rating that influences their performance against right-handed and left-handed opponents.
- Both the batter's and pitcher's RL ratings are considered in these matchups.
- Generally, hitters have an advantage against opposite-handed pitchers.
- Managers often exploit these matchups by selecting lineups tailored to right-handed or left-handed pitchers.
Note: As of the June 2022 update, Season Fatigue and Righty/Lefty ratings are no longer visible.
Related LinksBatting Ratings
Pitching Ratings Fielding Ratings